Swans International School. Academic excellence since 1971.We offer a full academic programme for children from the age of three to eighteen years preparing them to enter any university in the world and face the professional challenges that may arise in their future careers. We operate a very open-door policy, so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
- What curriculum does Swans follow?
- Are the teachers native English speakers?
- Do the children also study Spanish?
- Why Swans?
- What time does school start/ finish?
- Are there extracurricular activities?
- How many hours of Spanish study are there per week?
- How are parents involved with the school?
- What is the food policy/ lunchtime catering?