We are delighted that you are considering a Swans School education for your child.
We understand that starting your child out on their future path is one of the most important decisions that you will make and we therefore warmly encourage you to visit us and feel the magical atmosphere for yourself! Simply complete the form to receive the full information pack or to book a tour.
- What curriculum does Swans follow?
- Are the teachers native English speakers?
- Do the children also study Spanish?
- Why Swans?
- What time does school start/ finish?
- Are there extracurricular activities?
- How many hours of Spanish study are there per week?
- How are parents involved with the school?
- What is the food policy/ lunchtime catering?
Foundation Stage is a wonderful time for your children to immerse themselves in new and exciting opportunities and experiences.
We provide a stimulating, child-centered environment to enable students to reach their full potential. Our primary school fully prepares students for their secondary school education
As our students approach their exam years, we guide them to make good choices that are helpful throughout the years of education and beyond.
The International Baccalaureate is a challenging programme, but each year we see our graduates leave Swans as resilient and knowledgeable young people.