For more information on Swans School Admission please click on the relevant link :
I AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT AS STATED BELOW. I UNDERSTAND THAT ON CONFIRMATION OF MY CHILD’S PLACE AT THE SCHOOL I WILL PAY THE INSCRIPTION OF 200 EUROS AND THE DEPOSIT OF 2500 EUROS. WITHDRAWALS DURING THE AUTUMN, SPRING AND SUMMER TERM HAVE TO BE NOTIFIED TO THE OFFICE NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 1st, DECEMBER 20th and MARCH 30th.THE DEPOSIT AND INSCRIPTION ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IF A PLACE IS ACCEPTED AT
THE SCHOOL AND THEN NOT TAKEN UP.
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
1. Fees are payable in advance, no later than the end of the first week of term. If there should be any difficulty an appointment must be made before the child starts school with the school office, to discuss means of settlement. Any failure to comply with these conditions will result in your child losing his place at the school.
2. A surcharge will be added to unpaid fees at the end of the first week of term.
3. A full term's notice of withdrawal is required in the case of a child leaving the school.
4. A returnable deposit of 2500 is paid on enrolment, which will be available for collection in June, on condition that a full term's notice has been given, in writing, of the child's withdrawal. Please note that withdrawals during the Autumn, Spring and Summer Term have to be notified in writing to the office NO LATER THAN September 1st, December 20th and March 30th. The deposit and inscription are not refundable if a place is accepted at the school and then not taken up.
5. No reduction in fees can normally be given for absence during the course of the term. Meals will be discounted at the current rate for absences of over one week, on condition that the school is notified in advance.
6. A reduction in fees is made for the second, third and fourth child in the same family attending school simultaneously. The second child has a 3% reduction, the third child has a 15% reduction and the fourth child has a 20% reduction. This reduction is made on tuition fees only.
7. Remedial classes will be compulsory in the case of a child who is not up to the standard of the rest of the class at the time of enrolment. These classes are payable by the parents at the going rate for private classes. There may be an opportunity for a child to join a small remedial group for a lower fee.
8. Children are expected to provide themselves with the following stationery items: pencil, rubber, ruler, ball-point pen, coloured pencils or felt-tip pens, pencil sharpener, scissors, glue, compasses, protractors, electronic calculators and art equipment. Most of these items can be purchased at the school stationery shop at competitive prices.
9. All clothing and property must be clearly marked with the child's name; the school cannot be responsible for unmarked property.
10. Children must wear school uniform at all times.
11. Children will be automatically placed on a waiting list for their correct year group, but will be removed after one academic year if no contact is made by parents to the admission secretary.
12. All new entrants to Swans are subject to an additional half terms trial period imposed by the school.
13. Parents agree to inform the school immediately of any changes of circumstance, address, telephone numbers etc.
14. Once the relationship between the school and the student-parents has finished, the information (fees, student record…) will be kept for a minimum of 5 years. After that, you give us your permission to destroy it.
15. These conditions may change and or be updated from time to time, and I agree to accept or question any such changes or additions.
16. Due to article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on the protection of Personal Data you are informed about the existence of a personal data processing file where your information will be included in order to carry out correct management of the inscription/enrolment of the student and a correct communication with parents or other responsibles indicated in this form. The controller of this data processing is The International Primary College of Marbella S.L with CIF: B-29777372 and you can write to us at Urb. El Capricho 1, Marbella 29600 (Málaga). If you want to exercise your rights of
access, rectification, erasure and objection. If you don’t agree with this data processing, we won’t be able to offer you the services described above, as this information is necessary to carry out a correct administrative relationship.